Friday, April 17, 2009

Two new participants and a brochure!


Today, I'm happy to add authors Marian Allen and Dana Fredsti to our impressive lineup. In addition, I've created a tri-fold brochure. I have a book event tomorrow and thought it would be great to have a way to advertise the Virtual Writers' Conference to attendees. If anyone would like the file in order to print and distribute your own brochures, please let me know, and I'll send the Word file to you. The brochure lists each participant thus far, gives the website URL and even answers the question, "What's the catch?" [Answer: "No catch. We're simply hoping that you enjoy the Virtual Writers' Conference so much that you'll a) buy some of our books and/or services; b) recommend our books and/or services to your friends; c) request your library to order some of our books; or d) any/all of the above."]
I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, send me that brochure file - I ALWAYS collect things with my name on them. I mean, I'm going to show them to the local writer's group. Yeah, that's the ticket!

    Jeff Reid
    Storycasting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have a brochure file. I know several people I can give them to.

    tabitha at tabithaolson dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle,

    Send me this file and I'll pass it on to a couple of writer's groups I know.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete