Friday, May 1, 2009

Having some pre-conference fun on May Day!

It's still eighteen days before the Virtual Writers' Conference actually begins, but many contributors have already submitted their posts. Therefore, I thought I'd offer a fun contest.


Here are photographs or book cover art of the participants who have submitted so far (and for whom I have photos or cover art). The person who comments with the most correct responses will win a file download of The Writer's Planner.

1) (I think this one is a given!)




2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)



8)


9)

10)

11)


12)




13)


14)


a) Dana Fredsti
b) Marian Allen
c) Margo Dill
d) Cathy Hall
e) Ruth Hartman
f) Tabitha Olson
g) Gayle Trent
h) Debbie Allen
i) Donis Casey
j) Jodi Webb
k) Jessica Faust
l) Selden Smith
m) Lillie Ammann
n) Patricia La Barbera






7 comments:

  1. Let's see: 1 is B, 2 is N, 3 is D, 4 is G, 5 is F, 6 is K, 7 is I, 8 is A, 9 is H, 10 is M, 11 is C, 12 is E, 13 is L, 14 is J

    That's my best guess!!

    http://twitter.com/busycooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job, Linda! You only missed four. So far, you're our winner! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1B
    2 N
    3D
    4 G
    5 F
    6 H
    7 I
    8 A
    9 K
    10 M
    11 C
    12 E
    13 J
    14 M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops I have M twice! I mean 14 L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Krysten:

    You also missed four. So far, we have a tie. :-)

    Take care,
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gayle,
    Such creative ideas. I'll see you on the 19th.
    Donna
    http://donnasbookpub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete