Friday, May 8, 2009

We have winners!

We have contest winners! Two, to be exact: Linda and Krysten. I intend to get your file downloads of The Writer's Planner to you today. If I don't have your e-mail address, please DM me at Twitter (@GayleTrent) or send an email to me at gd830 at hotmail dot com. (The answer key to the contest is below.)

The conference is coming together nicely, and we're getting some good publicity. If you signed up early on and intend to submit a post, please do so as soon as possible. Posts will not be accepted after May 15, 2009.

I'm looking forward to kicking off the conference on May 19, so join me then!

*Contest Answer Key*

1) B - Marian
2) N - Patricia
3) D - Cathy
4) G - Gayle
5) H - Debbie
6) K - Jessica
7) I - Donis
8) A - Dana
9) J - Jodi
10) M - Lillie
11) C - Margo
12) E - Ruth
13) L - Selden
14) F - Tabitha

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to take part but missed the signup information.

    Jean
    Seniorsleuth@aol.com

    ReplyDelete